BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Zaira Adee Is A Photographer :)

CANON im :)
There's a better photographer :D




Heyy Dude :D
Wht's up !
haha :D btw , im sorry there's a long time i've never update ths blog .
Everyday im busy with my schedule and my daily life . haha .xD
Yeah :D talking about im busy with my schedule.
Every weekend im going to Taman Tasik , Taiping to a photographing and a  photoshoot sesion .
Yeahman ! im relly lucky bcs my grandmother give me a chance to hold CANON EOS !
OMG ! it's look alike in a dream . but it's really ! btw , im LOVE MY GRANDMA!
Thankies grandma. But CANON EOS cannot been mine . bcs my grandma ask if you want tht CANON EOS get 9A first .
Haha :DD tht's my challenged .haha . okay ! i would be it ! just wait and see !:))
Haha . okay , tht's all from me .
Yours Truly ,
Zaira Adee ~

0 comments: