BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tomorrow My First Trial Exam !

Grrrr ~
tkuttkutt ! tkutt GILAGILA !
tomorrow my first trial exam !
Ya Allah , tak sngka aku masa berlalu dgn cpatnya...
tgktgk dah msuk bulan 3 sudah !
ngeee ~
tu lha msa itu emas ! palingpalingg brharga ! hehee ~
mmg Zara tak prcya yg esok exam..it's really in reality or in another world..
hakhakk !:)
wht's happen to me ! stopp joking Cik Zara Adrinaa ~
haha:( okayokay ! i'll stop joking.
im really hope for this my first trial exam..
i'll do my best and i want to get a good good result.
and im also can make my parents happy and proud wif me !
hukuhukuhh ~
tkutt meyhh,.!
okayy tht's all for ths day..
korank who those read this post
plezz tlong doakan owgg keyhh!!
Zara prlukan sgtt doa kaliann ~
insya-ALLAH !
i'll do my best tomorrow !
and i'll make my parents proud with me..
and im want to ask to my bf !
as usual have a good luck okay tomorrow, im really hope tht you can do the best.
bcz you are also the best student in tht school !
okayy good luck !
good luck to all my frenzz my bestt frenz !
gud luckk keyh tomorrow !
okayy !
tht's all, !
from me,
ZARA ADRINAA ~
juzz a simple girl ~

0 comments: